Fondueset Saas-Fee | Rood
The Spring fondue set Saas-Fee combines tradition with high quality. The cast iron pot enables the energy-saving heating of fat or broth even on low temperature.
The Spring fondue set Saas-Fee combines tradition with high quality.
The cast iron pot enables the energy-saving heating of fat or broth even on low temperature. The material stores heat a particularly long time which makes the fondue set also ideal for cheese fondue. The massive stand ensures a stable hold.
Set consists of:
- 1 x fondue pot, enamelled cast iron - 20cm -1.75L
- 1 x splash guard, enamelled cast iron
- Stand, enammeled cast iron
- 8 x fondue forks
- Safety paste burner
- User's guide
- Lifelong guarantee
- Suitable for all cooking plates including induction, ceramic, electric or gas
- Top quality cast iron
- Scratch resistant
- The pan is heated to 900 degrees for durability and high heat resistance
Advantages of cast iron utensils:
- very durable
- level and solid base
- very uniform heat distribution
- holds heat for energy saving and keeping the appliance warm.
- Lifetime warranty covers all manufacturing defects (cast iron cookware only)
- Care and Use Guide
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces
- Unique enamel coating is astonishingly strong
|Ceramic or cast iron||Cast Iron|
|Content||61.6 Imp fl oz. - 59.2 US fl oz|
|Is heated with||Gel- and spiritus Burner|
|used for induction||Yes|