Swissmar Gruyere - Kaasfondueset
Swiss Traditions Series brings authentic Swiss fondue sets for an authentic Swiss experience. Cheese fondue is a traditional Swiss dish, fun to serve and enjoyable to eat.
This 9 piece ceramic cheese fondue set includes a 23 cm / 9 inch black ceramic fondue pot, a traditional wrought iron rechaud, six heat resistant 28 cm / 11 inch stainless steel 3 tine fondue forks and an 8 hole fondue burner. The ceramic pot is made with authentic Swiss clay and has a 2.65 Liter / 2.8 quart capacity.
It is safe for use on cook top, in oven, in microwave, and with traditional fondue fuelled burners.
Swiss traditional ceramic cheese pots are ideal for cooking at low heat, the larger pot keeps the temperature from getting too hot and burning the cheese. These pots show "crackling" - an important process that allows the glaze to expand during heating. Although they may eventually become discolored after several uses due to food particles entering the cracks, this is perfectly safe and normal.
- Ceramic pot is safe for use on cooktops, in oven, in microwave and with traditional fondue-fuelled burners.
- Set comes with ceramic pot, traditional wrought iron rechaud, 6 heat-resistant stainless steel 3-tine fondue forks, 8-hole fondue burner and instructions for use and care.
- Special 9 part set including 6 forks and recipe
- 2.65L / 2.8 Qt. Ceramic fondue pot rests on base
- 9” / 23cm Ceramic pot
- Can be used on the gas cooker
- Use wooden or anti-stick cooking utensils to prepare the fondue.
- Perfect for dipping with pieces of bread, apple, salami, or cauliflower
- For the best results you should use wooden or anti-stick cooking utensils when making the fondue to prevent scratching.
- Delivered in gift packaging
- Measures: 38 x 28 x 23 cm / 15 x 11 x 9 inches
This fondue pan is suitable for:
- Cheese fondue
- Chocolate fondue
|Ceramic or cast iron||Ceramic|
|Content||2,6 liter - 87.9 Imp fl oz. - 91.5 US fl oz|
|Is heated with||Gel- and spiritus Burner|
|used for induction||No|